Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Pudong skyline, Shanghai
Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Monday 20 February 2012

Sky Mall has it all

My current school is situated at the end of a metro line, inside a modern mall.  Alongside Starbucks, H&M, Marks & Spencer and Zara (to name but a few), EF Minhang Zhongsheng is wonderful.  Working alongside 8 other foreign (native English speaking) teachers and 4 local teachers, makes a refreshing change.  A personal and welcoming space, which is in stark contrast to the sea of 90+ teachers I worked alongside in my previous school.


My Director of Studies, a typically laidback Sydneysider, couldn’t be nicer; breaking the ice in true Aussie fashion by taking me to a local bar moments after meeting!  It’s a high tech school, with interactive whiteboards in every classroom and courses specifically designed by the company to incorporate lots of PowerPoint presentations, videos and audio to lessons.  The students love it and I’m sure I will too, once I get the hang of which buttons to press! More tall tales from school to come I’m sure…

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment