Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Pudong skyline, Shanghai
Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Monday 2 May 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow

This may be the most terrifying experience of my time in ‘Nam to date, but it’s inevitable due to the imminent arrival of Mr Amy. Yes, that’s right it’s time to visit a Vietnamese hairdresser! Having had a few fairly average haircuts in Australia (where no obvious language barrier exists) you can see why I’m a little apprehensive about the prospect of putting my lush long locks in the hands of a foreign scissor wielder! If you don’t hear from me for a while it’s cos I’m scouring Saigon for a wig maker!

A xx

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I didn’t quite bite the bullet and go to a dodgy Vietnamese salon. It was a Singaporean-based place, but the stylist was Vietnamese and a translator was required (in the form of the receptionist). I have to say though, they've done a good job. Nice head massage thrown in too and all for a quarter of the price I would have paid back home – result!
    A xx

    ReplyDelete