Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Pudong skyline, Shanghai
Pudong skyline, Shanghai

Saturday 9 February 2013

Chinaverssary

Today marks my first year in China.  I have had a thoroughly enjoyable past 12 months here and can see myself being very happy for a few more years to come in this wonderful country.  As someone who has travelled to a fair few places in search of a sense of belonging, career and travel opportunities, I can say that the past year has exceeded any expectations I may have had upon my arrival.  There are so many variables that all need to come together: the country, city, climate, company: both professionally and personally.  I feel very lucky that this year everything has fallen into place so well.
 
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to making the past year so amazing - some who have flown in to visit, others who are still in Shanghai, whilst a fair few are now dotted around the world.  You’ve all enriched my experience here greatly.  Roll on the next 12 months – let’s see what it will bring…
 
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment